We are constantly working on adapting the origin of our business, classic pattern making, to the latest technologies so we can provide you with a three-dimensional model. We normally start out with a given 3D CAD design, a drawing, a sketch, a sample, or we simply take over the construction of a 3D CAD design for you.
We bring our expertise and extensive experience to your ideas and create a finished product.
We advise you on the selection of a suitable manufacturing process, as well as on the appropriate material for your project.
These are some of the materials you may want to use:
- Wood (natural wood, glued laminated timber and plywood, chipboard)
- Metals (aluminium, brass, steel, stainless steel)
- Plastics (block, foam and plates)
- Resins (hard and flexible - epoxy, polyurethane, polyester, silicone)
- Plaster (model, pure gypsum and foamed plaster)
- Additional CNC-machinable materials
Due to our in-house production depth and the large variety of materials we use, we can offer you both maximum flexibility and best product quality.
Benefit from our innovative strengths!
- 1:1 Models
- Installation models
- Test and functional models
- Master patterns
- Plaster models for the ceramics industry
- Cooling and milling jigs
- Foaming jigs
- Foundry patterns